Parrot ANAFI Thermal Drone
ANAFI Thermal’s unique camera integrates two high-quality sensors to capture both the invisible and the visible.
A FLIR radiometric sensor for thermal images that reveals extreme temperatures, insulation voids, sources of cold and warm air leaks, signs of moisture damage.
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer sensor (radiometric)
- Sensor resolution: 160x120
- Temperature range : -10°C to +140°C (High-gain) or -10°C to 400°C (Low-gain)
- Thermal sensitivity: <50mK
Sony sensor specifically designed for visual inspection, RGB data capture for photogrammetry or scouting and reconnaissance.
- Sony CMOS sensor 1/2.4'' 21MP
- 4K HDR video recording capabilities
- Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats
A unique camera system specific to ANAFI:
- 3-axis hybrid stabilization (2-axis mechanical combined with 3-axis electronic)
- Controllable tilt: +/-90° (from zenith to nadir views)
- Up to x3 digital zoom (in thermal and visible views)
ANAFI Thermal boasts optimized performances in an ultra-portable design.
- Lightweight (315g only), ultra-compact yet robust carbon-reinforced drone design
- Fast and easy to unfold drone for ultra quick set-up
- Easy-to-carry solution in its compact shoulder bag which fits smartphones or tablets
- All-in-one: everything you need in one solution
- Up to 26 minutes flight time per Smart Battery (3 smart batteries included)
- USB-C on-the-go charging system (compatible with Powerbanks)
- Multi-port USB charger to charge all 3 batteries together in 3h30
- Perfect stability against winds of up to 50 km/h
- Quiet flights